Dennis Lopez a former employee with the Seminole Casino in Coconut Creek, FL was recently fired from his employment, after returning back to his work from a heart attack. Is this really the type of treatment that the Seminole wants to convey? No, I think not. It is time that the Indian Tribe maybe, reconsider who their allowing running their Casinos, and maybe take the reins back in operating these businesses themselves. There are just too many alleged accounts of abusive behavior by top management toward workers that can no longer go unnoticed, but may warrant a full investigation. Making lots of money, and having no conscious, will not get you into heaven
- Is Fantasia Already Hitched to Her New Man Kendall Taylor?
- Patient Experiences Neglect At Northwest Medical Center, Of Margate, Florida
- A Patient Neglected At Northwest Medical Center, Of Margate Florida
- How Will The Strong Public Support Be Better utilized, For The Martin Family.
- The Martin Family Has Two Choices, Either Heal Or Continue To Seek Revenge.
yaegerj on The Seminole Casino Fires Lati… Mr WordPress on Hello world!